We figured we would help you in your Charleston weekend planningwith our list of favorite places to spend Brunch, Breakfast and Coffee here in the Charleston area. We will keep this list updated as much as possible to reflect our favorites as things open and close so you stay in the loop!
Our friend Randi who owns a Charleston bachelorette party planning company called Kay and Co also has the cutest Charleston bachelorette party favors that you could incorporate into your Charleston brunch. Check out Kay and Co's shop here and Kay and Co Instagram here. She can help you with planning everything about your Charleston bachelorette weekend as well. (Just don't forget to have a flower crown party as part of your weekend here as well).
Top Brunch Spots for your Charleston Bachelorette Weekend
- The Daily: Right off of upper King-ish. My favorite thing here is their smoothies (weirdly) and their juice shots. Their eggs on toast is totally amazing so grab that too. You can't go wrong here. They have all the right things to help with a hangover including things like egg sandwiches, bicsuits etc. They also have amazing pastries and things like avocado toasts to help you get back on your feet. :)
- Butcher and Bee: Super cute place to have a brunch al fresco on their deck. They have great small sharing plates that you can have. They are super close by to a bunch of my favorite restaurants too and bars if you feel like getting wild and crazy over some bbq. Butcher and Bee is straight out of Pinterest. When you walk in you will feel so happy you made it up there to have some food with friends. Get the tumeric tang juice, the avocado toast is the bomb too. Morning hummus and the rice bowls are great too. You can't go wrong here so just enjoy!
- Cannon Green: I live right near here and can't say enough about it. I love love love it because it has a ton of greenery (meaning living walls, plants, etc). If you like art and good architecture you should definitely stop by.
- The Harbinger Cafe: I can't get enough of this spot. If you like supporting local women entrepreneurs, well, this is your spot. I love the decor here- it's straight out of pinterest and the food is amazing. There is a little outside deck in the back too if you want to savor your breakfast out there in the sun.
A lot of people tell you to go to Hominy Grill but I think it is a tourist trap and over-rated. You can get a good breakfast at a lot of places that have less lines and are not so touristy. Also, side note- I love you Hominy Grill but I just think there are so many other cooler bachelorette kind of brunch and breakfast spots you can go to. BUT there is a super cool art mural outside of Hominy Grill if you do end up going. PPS- the food here is AMAZING. I just don't like LINES!
- Basic Kitchen: Not so basic and will make you swoon over your vegetarian breakfast or lunch. I recommend getting the beet margarita. Literally you can't go wrong here. It's off Wentworth Street downtown so start there then get your shopping on and wander down to the battery and Rainbow Row for some cute pics.
- Huriyali: Okay if you want a juice bar because you are feeling disgusting from drinking and eating too much hit this up. They have the cutest outdoor space filled with greenery that you won't want to leave. Get their smoothies, juices to go for the day after your drinking fests and also their protein balls are the bomb diggity.
- One Broad Street: in the battery just opened and I still haven't been yet so don't take anything I say. BUT I can tell you that it is owned by the bros over at Bar Normandy and I love love love it there. So I bet this place has nothing but greatness.
Quick coffee/tea shops in Charleston, SC
- Kudu Coffee
- Harbinger Cafe (you can see I like it there)
- Restoration Hotel has a coffee shop called The Rise
- Black Tap Coffee
- Vintage Coffee Cafe: If you are heading out for a day on Sullivan's Island stop in here for the cutest outdoor cafe ever to have breakfast and coffee/tea. I love it here and frequent here a ton. They even have a truck in the back area that is for kids to play on - so think playground truck thingy- super cute and once again pintersty (which I hope you can tell I am into).
We will be updating this list continuously so you can follow along. We also have a 2018 Charleston Bachelorette Weekend Guide that will house all of the local things we think you would want to know about here in Charleston as you plan your bachelorette weekend here with us!