Trying to figure out how to make flower crowns? Well we got you girls. We host flower crown parties in bachelorette-y cities around the US so we make flower crowns all the time. This guide will take you through how to do DIY flower crowns with ladies.
DIY FLOWER CROWN TUTORIAL
- Make the base of the flower crown with floral wire and floral tape.
- Attach greenery to the base of the flower crown with tape and wire.
- Attach the flowers to the greenery crown to create your flower crown.
Supplies needed for DIY Flower Crowns
- Floral tape
- Floral wire
- Scissors or wire cutters
- Greenery (silk or real)
- Flowers (silk or real)
Step by Step Instructions on How to make Flower Crowns
1. Take 2 floral wires and attach them to each other using a cross over method.
2. Wrap the base of the crown the whole way around with floral tape.
3. Attach greenery to the base of the crown with floral tape and floral wire.
4. Attach the blooms and flowers to the flower crown base using floral tape and floral wire.