Have you been in a friend's wedding before? Are you in a friend's wedding soon? Or maybe you are the bride to be looking for a spin on wedding flowers and your bridesmaid bouquets for the day of your wedding.
If we could all just be honest with each other for one hot second and say that the actual getting ready part of the day of the wedding for the bridesmaids is not THAT fun! It is really just a lot of waiting around to go from hair time, to makeup time, to drinking some champagne, to sitting around waiting...
Yes, the wedding day itinerary is always pretty much the same from wedding to wedding for your bridesmaids. Why not add in a fun activity like a bouquet making party for your bridesmaids bouquets? Give your girls something fun and different to do on the day of the wedding by doing a
We are here to help you 1. Save money and 2. Have a fun activity for your bridesmaids to take part in while they are waiting in between appointments and activities on the day of the wedding.
We are here to help you on the day of the wedding by giving your bridesmaids a fun activity to be part of in between hair and makeup appointments and in between Champagne drinking. :)
How does the bridesmaid bouquets making party work?
- We come to your venue of where you are getting ready with a wide variety of flowers and greenery that would have been worked out before the day of the wedding with the bride or bridesmaid representative.
- We setup a flower crown bar where we then will help your bridesmaids to make their own bouquets to use in the wedding.
- We can also of course have a bridal bouquet ready for the bride as well.
- If you want to add on flower crowns, corsages or boutonnieres we can of course do that as well.
- If you want us to make floral arrangements with your family or friends we are happy to add that on to the core bouquet making party too.
- In between your hair and makeup appointments we can keep your bridesmaids happy and having fun with a bridesmaid bouquets making party.
Instead of your best girls sitting around waiting, bored on the day of the wedding getting ready part of the day give them a fun, flowery activity to do.