Bridal showers are so so so much fun! It is one of the most girly celebrations that I have ever been a part of. I have always loved anything that is super girly, includes flowers, includes beautiful dresses, all your girlfriends, rose, cake, presents, etc. What is better than a bridal shower to make you feel all girly, rosey and fun.
1. Have a rose bar with personalized stemless wine glasses.
Freeze flowers in your ice cubes to keep with the girly flowery theme of the bridal shower.
2. Floral Bridal Shower Flower Seed Packets.
I found these on Etsy but am sure you could DIY these flower packets easily.
3. Tiny succulents to take on the way out.
You can order succulents in bulk on websites like Etsy, and Amazon.
4. Have small potted plants or herbs ready to go for your guests when leaving the bridal shower.
5. A flower bouquet bar for the bridal shower guests to create a small bouquet on their way out of the bridal shower.
6. Flower crown bar.
Host a flower crown party where the bridal shower guests make flower crowns. Or if you aren't feeling like making them on your own we can always ship you out our custom made flower crowns in the flower crown party box. Just unpack the custom flower crowns and place on a table for the guests to pick out on their way into the bridal shower celebration.